Our 115-hectare vineyard on the western slopes of the Montagne de Reims is made up of 40 different crus, 5 of which are classified as “Premier Cru”.
Our vines benefit from 4 different terroir typicities, which offer them an impressive diversity crucial for the quality of our blends.
PRESTIGE DES SACRES Champagne is testimony to the excellence of our terroir, the work and dedication of our winegrowers and the expertise of our cellar master.
The quality of our Champagnes is due, in part, to the diversity of our grapes, which are fully mastered and carefully monitored.
– Winegrowers inspired by the values of sharing and mutual assistance driven by a sense of humanity and passed on from generation to generation.
– Integrated winemaking that respects nature and our terroir. Tending the vines every day to obtain the very finest grapes.
– Meticulous selection to retain only the very best and thus ensure the constant quality of our blends.
– The expertise of our Cellar Master who enhances the grapes using winemaking methods that respect the Champagne region’s traditions whilst being attentive to each individual wine.
– Cuvees crafted from the three Champagne grape varieties grown exclusively on our vineyard, offering delicacy, fruitiness, elegance and crispness.
– Aged in our cellars for longer than Champagne AOC requirements and with additional ageing for several months after disgorging to give cuvees that are matured to perfection.
– Our fundamental values are passion, heritage, respect for nature, the desire to work together and sharing.